Tanya and Malda met when their children became friends at school. While they were brainstorming ideas for a project their kids were working on, Ruh Al Hatta was born. Tanya and Malda have very active lives
and looked for practical solutions to transition from yoga class, to running errands or work and found the kaftan to be a must have in any woman's wardrobe and Ruh's bestseller. Their friendship, their spirit and their love for Palestine is what makes their brand, Ruh Al Hatta successful. Ruh or spirit is instilled in every article of clothing they design. You will feel the love in every product you purchase.
We asked them a few questions to get to know them better.
What is your name? Where are you from? How long have you been in Jordan?
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
2. What makes you laugh the most?
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?4. What's your favorite zoo animal?
5. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
Curious to hear what they said? Read on!
Tanya Mamlouk Mango, Palestine, I have been living in Jordan for the past 27 years.
2. Myself when I do something dumb
3. I would help a lot of people, travel
5. My father and mother,Ghandi, Rumi
My name is Malda Husseini. I am from Palestine and I have been living in Amman for 5 years.
1. On a farm, close to the beach somewhere on Mother Earth!
2. I laugh a lot when I am hanging out with my siblings and close friends.
3. I will be a very happy and lucky human if I win the lottery!
5. My two grandfathers