You feel your product is not good enough? You keep learning and learning but still don’t feel good enough ? You always feel that others are doing better and their products are nicer? Welcome Imposter Syndrome. Good news is that Einstein had it too 😉
What you need to know:
- it will not stop but itself
- many business owners have it
- it influences not only business but personal life too
- YOU ARE OK as all is good with you except for YOUR THOUGHT of not being good.
What to do to overcome it?
- look back at your journey and find out what good things happened and what good things you did that helped you to build up your business and create your products.
- what are your strengths that helped you to be where you are now
- compare yourself to yourself, not others
- go out there and reach people with your products and services and ask them to give you a feedback!
TRAIN YOUR MIND TO CHANGE YOUR REALITY.
Write in the comments if you recognize this syndrome and how you overcome it )